1. Season 1.1. Each season in the Open European League (hereinafter – OLE) lasts 13 weeks or 91 days.
Season starts on 2nd Saturday of the PPM season. Each team plays 26
games in the season. There are 14 teams in each division. Game days of
the Tournament are Saturday and Sunday. 1.2. The team, that win the first place in the league 1.1 in the season, is titled as the Champion of OLE in this season.
2. League system 2.1. At the highest level there is only one division. The second level has 2 divisions. Other levels have 4 divisions each.
2.2. Each teams of division 1.1, which took place in the season from 11
to 14, will be relegated to a lower league, and it's place in division
1.1 will be given to the best team from that lower league. Rules of team exchanging are listed in the Table 1. 2.3. At the end of season non-active teams will be replaced with lower league teams.
league A.1 place 11 =><= league B.1 place 1 league A.1 place 13 =><= league B.2 place 1 league A.1 place 12 =><= league B.1 place 2 league A.1 place 14 =><= league B.2 place 2 league B.1 place 11 =><= league C.1 place 1 league B.1 place 12 =><= league C.2 place 2 league B.1 place 13 =><= league C.3 place 1 league B.1 place 14 =><= league C.4 place 2 league B.2 place 11 =><= league C.1 place 2 league B.2 place 12 =><= league C.2 place 1 league B.2 place 13 =><= league C.3 place 2 league B.2 place 14 =><= league C.4 place 1
3. Peculiar properties of the first OLE season 3.1. Admission of participants is open, free-will and free of charge, after submitting the application on the official forum. 3.2. In determining which team will play in every league in the first OCEE season the ranking principle is used. Rank is determined by the rule R = OTR * STR, where OTR is overall team rating, and STR is team strength. 3.3.In the firstseason theleaguewill befor8 teams. 3.3.8 teamswith the highestratedleaguefilled with1.1. The remainingteamsby ratinguniformlyfillthe rest of thelowerleagues. 3.4.Performancerankingsforteamsin thelast day of thefiling.
4. Appointment of games 4.1. Games are appointed according to the game schedule, which is published at least one week before the Tournament start.
4.2. Challenge for the game should be sent by the host at least 5 days
before the game. This challenge should be taken up at least 3 days
before the game. Every challenge must be for the game without overtime.
If the game is played with overtime, only the result of regular time
will be used in the OLE. 4.3. If participating team has
non-OLE game planned on the OLE game day, this team must cancel this
non-OLE game at least 6 days before this game day. 4.4. If the
host team did not challenge or away team did not accepted the challenge
in the time specified in paragraph 4.2, the game is forfeited. Guilty
team will receive 0:5 loss and will lost 3 points. Non-guilty team will
receive 5:0 win. 4.5. Interested parties should inform the tournament
administrator about problems in appointment of game on the official
5. Scoring system 5.1. Tournament has the following scoring system: Win: 3 points Draw: 1 point Loss: 0 points
5.2. If two or more teams are tied on points at the end of the
Tournament, the ranking is decided by the better goal difference (goals
minus goals against). If the teams are still tied, the higher number of
goals scored is used.
If the teams are still tied, final ranking is decided by the draw,
performed by the tournament administrator.
6. Rights and duties of the Tournament participants 6.1. The rights of the Tournament participants: 6.1.1. to have access to the information about the Tournament and to the rules of the Tournament. 6.1.2. to request the tournament administrator for the assistance associated with the Tournament. 6.1.3. to appeal against the result of the game in the case of disagreement owing to the rule breaking. 6.1.4. to appeal against the tournament administrator's decision and to submitthe appropriate request to him.
6.2. Duties of the Tournament participants:
In the case of posting the request for participation in the Tournament,
each participant assumes duties associated with the Tournament, namely: 6.2.1. to appoint home games and to accept the challenges on time. 6.2.2. to respect opponents and not to express offensive words about them. 6.2.3. to comply with these regulations of the tournament.
7. Additional admission to the OLE
7.1. Additional admission to the OLE is conducted at the beginning of
the new season on the base of applications submitted by the interested
teams. Number of additional places in the Tournament is published by the
tournament administrator. 7.2. Place of a new participating
team in an appropriate league is determined according to the ratings of
teams that have submitted additional applications. Rank is determined
under Paragraph 3.2. 7.2. New participating team starts in the lowest league.
7.3. If the team leaves the Tournament by own choice, then in the case
of return this team will start from the lowest league.
8. Final provisions
8.1. Administrator announces the size of prize pool of the Tournament
at the start of season or, if it has changed, during the season.
8.2. In the case of rule breaking, the tournament administrator has the
exclusive right to remove guilty team from the Tournament and not to
allow the participation of this team in the next tournaments. This rule
will be used in the such cases as sabotage of appointment or acceptance
the challenges for the games. 8.3. Tournament Administrator may
adjust the rules of the Tournament if necessary with the following
notification of the Tournament participants.